CLOSE SHAVE

/
0 Comments
On our way back to SG after dealing with the closure of losing another family member in a year. Then a loud BUMP. Followed by my loud screaming. And the thought of losing my love ones in just that split second. Swiftly, all that happened. 

I remembered looking towards my right to ensure he is okay before turning to check on them. They are safe and sound. 

Few hours later after the making of statements, that split second thought finally registered and I broke down. Fears surrounded my tears. Fear of us leaving our parents all at once if the accident took place just few seconds later, then the car would have been hit on the side and that would most likely send the car flying off to a distance. Fear of all of them leaving me alone. 

I'm traumatized. By the accident for sure. But more by my reinforced belief that life is so fragile; my love ones may not be with me the very next minute. I've lost 3 in just a year. My tired heart is still trying its best to heal and mend its broken shade. 

I'll remember this day. To remember to always cherish them while they are still close to me.


You may also like

No comments:

Contributors

Live by this

Live by this