So much headache

/
0 Comments
Money is the factor, for now, for my hesitancy now. 

With the limited funds, I'd rather prioritize our dream house and photo shoot over a wedding banquet. The both of us only get to go through this once, this being our very own private affair. So why do families and relatives get to decide they have a say in what belongs to us? You've your own marriages (going to have one), likewise for us, this is our own too. How would you like it if we poke our nose around your private affairs? We do love our families, but that doesn't mean we like them to decide whether we should hold a wedding banquet or not. It is our own choice, a choice that belongs to the couple

Spending on our dream cozy house and photo shoot is different. It signifies the intimacy of the couple since both involves just them alone. Wedding banquet involves literally everyone, which I'm not detesting. Just that if I were to prioritize (which I need to since money isn't abundant for us), I will want to focus on renovating our own love nest and once in a lifetime photo shoot, first.


You may also like

No comments:

Contributors

Live by this

Live by this