WHY DID HE HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN

/
0 Comments
This isn’t even the first time. But this is the first time I’m feeling the intensity of every letter you typed, the weight of every word you typed. My heart burns with anger. I know everyone’s definition of love varies. But there are some aspects that even a dumbass knows. Love definitely isn’t supposed to be putting someone down. It isn’t supposed to come with abandonment. Love should still make you feel whole, even at times of quarrels and arguments. It shouldn’t empty your insides out. Yet, he’s doing all of that. So tell me, is this even love? 

Worse of all, you’re swallowing all your unhappiness when he should be the godamn one who needs to learn to swallow all his disgusting chauvinistic pride, ego and screwed up mindset. 

I’ve always been finding for a reason to like him as a person, but every time I try, he shows me why I failed in doing so. 

I wish so much for you to be genuinely happy with a man who can protect and love you just like how you deserve it. But shit, why can’t he be that man for you?


You may also like

No comments:

Contributors

Live by this

Live by this