"Why did things between them end?"

/
0 Comments

People whom I followed closely on social media, I feel like I know them on a personal level, just because I stalk their penned down thoughts. I'm nosy, but I genuinely want to know what happened, whose hearts got broken, whose wounds were ripped apart, whose love didn't get reciprocated, whose concern got shoved aside, whose tears were wasted on wet pillows. I yearn to know not because I want to be judgmental & start sticking my nose into who's right and who's wrong. I just wish to understand someone else's love story.

Love hits some like a hurricane, left some with an empty and broken soul. It has the ability to bring out the best and worst of someone. A feeling so powerful, I used to think it will only happen once. But having read other's love stories, it has taught me otherwise. I could list down a long list of precious lessons their stories have widened my narrow perspective. Which is why I wish to know.

Because I don't wish to be complacent when it comes to love. When you think you know certain aspects of life, you tend to appear more narrow minded because you think you know it all but there are so many things to be chanced upon, to be learnt, to be understood. So here I am, a nosy individual, embarking on a path to understand love so that I'll always be a giver to my love ones, not a taker.



You may also like

No comments:

Contributors

Live by this

Live by this