What's going on

/
0 Comments
Life for me, I wouldn't say it has been a breeze but since my last post, there hasn't been any major setback/hiccup that has occurred to me and for that, let me boast and spread my genuine happiness. 

1 Nov 2015: our 7th anniversary and he puts a ring on me. The proposal was a great success because I was so taken aback by the surprise that I screamed, laughed, cried altogether. The hysterical me obviously didn't manage to keep my composure (not that I was attempting to anyway) despite all the different cameras aiming at me. With our beloved families and close friends there to witness this significant moment, I have nothing more to ask for. 


  



His speech was nothing close to cliche, it was close to his heart, close to mine. I find myself replaying his speech in my head while eyeing on the beautiful customized ring on my finger. 
 

Another moment leading me into another phase of my life. 


You may also like

No comments:

Contributors

Live by this

Live by this